2. Updates to the Terms & Conditions
THE KIND LAB reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and with immediate effect, to change, add, update or partially or totally eliminate the contents of the website and these "Terms and Conditions". You should periodically check the page “Terms and Conditions” page to check if any updates or modifications have occurred.
The products available on the Website as well as any samples we may provide are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or samples you receive. The Kind Lab provides accurate information in the description of product characteristics, using text, photographs or videos. Any product information can be updated whenever necessary. In the event of a stock breakdown of a particular product, this information will appear next to the image of the same, and it is not possible to order the same. The products sold by THE KIND LAB are not food . Measures have been taken to ensure that the shape, aroma, color, appearance, packaging and labeling of the cosmetics we sell are not mistakenwith a food product and do not pose a risk to the health and safety of the consumer.
The products price displayed on the website are in euros and already include VAT (Value Added Tax) at the legal rate in force at the time of purchase. These prices do not include shipping costs. They depend on the weight of the order and the destination of delivery, and are presented at the end, on the invoice, before validating your order. In the invoice are discriminated the product value, the shipping costs, the VAT and any discounts or promotions that are in progress at the time of purchase. Changes on the delivery place or day of the order in transit may result in additional costs on the shipping prices initially provided. The prices shown on the website may be subject to change. Those shown at the time of purchase are applied. THE KIND LAB reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In case of any error in the display of a product price on the website, The Kind Lab reserves the right to, after contacting the buyer, cancel the order and return the money. Other fees and taxes associated with goods shipment to certain destinations, namely outside the European Union, are borne by the buyer. Such fees and taxes vary from country to country, so The Kind Lab advises the User living outside the European Union to inquire together the government services of the country that dwells on the amounts that you may have to pay to receive an order from Portugal.
5. Intellectual Property
All information and content available on the Site, including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, button icons, images, vídeos, audio clips, compilations of data and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, "Content") is owned by THE KIND LAB, its partners or certifying entities, and is protected by the portuguese laws and other international laws ruling the protection of intellectual property, including copyright laws and trademarks. As a trademark, VeganCare may not be used for any purpose without THE KIND LAB's express written consent. The User may make copies of the printed and digital material for use by third parties only identifying VEGANCARECOSMETICS website as the source of the content and materials by adding a top-level URL (http://www.vegancarecosmeticscosmetics.com) to any of these copies that are republished.
-After completing the order, the User must choose how to pay it. - THE KIND LAB has the following payment mechanisms: -Bank transfer -ATM reference -Credit card -MB Way
- Your order will be shipped within 2 business days after the receipt of payment. - The orders are sent through Express Delivery Shipping to Portugal mainland and Europe. For the portuguese islands (Açores and Madeira), deliveries are made by CTT. - THE KIND LAB informs the Customer, through email, about the transport details allowing him to track the order´s delivery. -The estimated delivery times are: For Portugal mainland: 2 to 5 business days For Madeira and Açores: 3 to 10 business days For Europe: 3 to 10 business days - At the delivery moment, the customer must check the goods. In case of any damage, the client should refuse to receive the order and inform us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org -The receiver signature determines the order delivery as successful. - THE KIND LAB shall not be liable for breaches of deadlines resulting from events which are not within it´s control. -Claims related to non-delivery of the goods, for reasons that are not the responsibility of the customer, must be communicated within 10 days after the shipment to the email email@example.com.
9. Return Items
- The return of orders already delivered are dealt with on a case-by-case basis, following simple procedures. If the customer is not satisfied with the products we deliver , The Kind Lab accepts them back within 14 days of receipt and refunds in full. For this, returned products must be in the conditions in which the customer received them, without damages or anomalies. -Thus, the return requests should be sent, duly substantiated, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. - In accordance with Article 13 (b) of the portuguese law decree DL 24/2014, the cost of returning the goods is borne by the customer. -The client has the right to complain and to return the received products if found that they are defective or if they are not according to the request that was made. The costumer must report the non-compliance to the email: email@example.com. If the complaint is substantiated, the value of the product and shipping costs will be refunded. - The refund of the returned products will be carried out soon after THE KIND LAB reception of them. To do this, the customer must give us their bank details so that we can transfer the money.
10. User and Client Responsabilities
-The User and/or Client must respect the law and in good faith when handling the contents of the website. Changes may not be done to the website nor impair the integrity and operation of the website. User/Client also may not store or disseminate, through the website, abusive, defamatory, otherwise will be violating these "Terms and Conditions" and, the general principles of law. - Users must save and do not share their personal acessing data to the Website, namely the password, in order to prevent third parties from accessing their account. -Fill the identification data and correct address (s) so that THE KIND LAB can process the orders properly. - THE KIND LAB reserves the right to delete the account of any User does not respect these “Terms and conditions”.
11. Limitation of Responsability
THE KIND LAB may submit links to other sites, but is not responsible for the contents, claims or actions of these or any other linked sites; In accordance with applicable law, THE KIND LAB shall not be responsable or liable (whether by agreement, negligence or otherwise), under any circumstances, for: - Any interruption or error that occurs in your use of the Website, delays or interruptions of access to the website; - Business interruption; - Loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions that may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlink to third party sites; - Any inaccuracies or omissions in the content or events unrelated to our control;
12. Confidentialy and Security
THE KIND LAB follows PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standard), created by credit card companies VISA and Mastercard as a way to guarantee security in the data network, namely in the credit card information that the User provides for making payments.
13. Settlement of Disputes
If the parties are not able to resolve the emerging litigation through peaceful mutual negotiations, the User / Customer may appeal to a consumer dispute resolution entity: Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform -European Comission Link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/
In the "Terms and Conditions" conception and application for the Website use is applicable the Portuguese Law.